Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

As of now? No. At least HP doesn't have a clue if anyone has. I spent at least an hour and a half on Chat with them tonight.  They had no idea what I was talking about.  Really good at diverting attention to other things though.  The last time I bought an HP I swore it would be the last time, no one to blame but myself. 

On the other hand, MSI and ASUS seem to be having the same problem or somethiing very similar.  MS Community  but you have to read through the posts.  Scroll down on this page to see the current list of known issues.  Windows 10 Upgrade History (1809) thats on Microsofts site.   Pretty much any google search for 1809 comes up with more bugs.  19H1 is still not installing (fresh or upgrade).  The mapped drive bug isn't going to be fixed until summertime 2019. 

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot

HP Recommended

Win 10 1803 was released on Apr 30, 2018.

BIOS F.21 Rev.A, released on Jun 25, 2018 "provides support for systems running the Windows 10 v1803 operating system".

So, at least 2 months to change BIOS to add support for 1803.

Win 10 1809 v2 was released on Nov 13, 2018.

BIOS for 1809 v2 should be released no sooner than mid Jan 2019.

Maybe HP will make a nice surprise to release it sooner.

HP Recommended

I hope so, maybe weeks later the 1809 will be available for my device to install. Just look forward to it

HP Recommended

Today Windows Update has installed automatically a BIOS update :Glasses:

2018-11-29 23_55_58-Einstellungen.png

Now my  Spectre 15 ch004ng is on F23
Hp website is on F242018-11-30 00_20_48-HP Spectre x360 – 15-ch004ng - Treiber-Downloads _ HP® Kundensupport.png

HP Recommended

I've updated to latest BIOS.  Tried fresh install Windows 10 1809 from USB drive.  Still doesn't work, stuck at reboot.  I had to reinstall 1803.

HP Recommended

Does the latest bios F.48 for the 13-ac053tu allow the update to 1809? I wonder if it does but has anyone else tried this. Nervous Nelly sick of trying and feel unless it is proved to have allowed the update then I am not gonna waste my time fixing what Microsoft and HP should have!

I am he as you are he and we are all together!
HP Recommended

anyone able to upgrade to 1809 yet? tried many actions but none work to date.

HP Recommended

Chat with HP tech support online last night.  Basically just going in circles...  He claim HP have tested Spectre 360 15 for 1809.  Doesn't look like we'll get a new bios to fix whatever causing 1809 installation to fail.

HP Recommended

Yes, this is the reason I will never buy another HP Product and contantly advise friends and aquaintences to avoid HP at all costs.

It is disgusting to have such an expensive modern high spec tablet sitting in a cupbord when even my oldest and most basic crappy notebook (not HP) and 6 other machines have been running 1809 since day one.

Shame on you HP and shame on me for spending more on this useless tablet than I could have on another high end PC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.