Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

This has been told too many times: turning off hibernating directly shuts off your laptop. Your solution doesn't work. It shouldn't work for you too.

HP Recommended

What did you do about the temps?.....running the system at very high temperature will only ruin it.

HP Recommended

my temps are normal, are the same as they were before the bios update

HP Recommended

I have a solution but it is temporary. Recently I change my nvidea settings and turn on wishper mode now my pc dont hibernate but this setting  drops games fps.

So, till next BIOS update this is the temporary solution.

HP Recommended

Have to tried contacting Hp what have they said? They seem to be silent about this whole issue and the customer care guys have absolutely no idea about anything.

HP Recommended

Guys i noticed that they just just removed the F.08 bios update version, now it's the F.05.

But when i tried to install it says that the version i'm trying to install is older than the current one. What can i do? Should i flash my bios with this update or wait hp releasing a new one?

HP Recommended

@Andrea oh yeah I just realized that they remove that update. However, there is no solution yet from HP for people who already had f.08 version installed. Still can't do rollback.

HP Recommended

@12356 @andrea1043 & @DexlonS I understand your concerns and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

We are approaching the 2 month mark and HP has given absolutely no Update on the issue....Nothing. (PROFESSIONALISM 100)

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.