Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Also what irritates me up to this point are all the so called HP employees replying to this topic with the same solutions.  “We understand your feelings and concerns, please contact support and they will have a solution for the issue at hand”.  Yeah right.

HP Recommended

I guess they don`t know what to do. I have the same problem (envy 15 ep0016ur) and tried everything. even recovered old BIOS. really don`t know how it could be marked as solved 

HP Recommended

Karve

Its exactly my point.  How can this be marked as solved when there are no solutions at all.  We are going in circles like a monkey.

HP Recommended

here is the reason.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Laptop-restarts-when-put-to-sleep/m-p/7822227...

its software problem. cause when this service is stopped everything works fine

HP Recommended

Karev

Its got to be one of the driver from HP itself and not from Intel.  Think about it, how come other manufacturers don’t have this kind of issue.  The hardwares are just about the same and most of them came from Intel.  And what the hack is Intel watch dog driver anyway??

HP Recommended

Yes. Think so too. So they can fix this 

HP Recommended

Anyhow, I already return the laptop back to HP and waiting for them to give my money back.  Waiting for them to come up with a fix is basically impossible because they don’t want to acknowledge the problem.

HP Recommended

I've made factory reset, and laptop go to sleep normally till... I start HP Command centre utility. After that problem appears

HP Recommended

Were you able to avoid the restocking fee? I have the same problem and I spent all morning with HP trying to return the laptop with no luck. 

HP Recommended

I just call HP this morning to see when I am getting my money back.  They said it’s going to take another 5-10 days to check the laptop and then later on another 5-10 days to get refund.  So XXXX HP from now on and I will never 👎 buy anything from them again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.