Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 6475b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed the version 5.2.2.1 of hp 3D DriverGuard from HP support website and since that i always get a error report from program compatibility assistent that HP Accelerometer isnt compatible with Windows 10. I searched for some solutions here on support, but i cant install newer versions of 3D DriverGuard, because these arent compatible with the notebook. I dont know what to do, does anyone have some ideas? Unfortunately i dont know which version of it was installed before the update.

I am glad about any ideas, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I have given you all the help I can with that problem.

As I had posted the other day most of the time there is no solution to the problem, and if you have a solid state drive installed, then you don't even need the 3D driveguard driver.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer, but sadly i cant open the first link, and the second dont works on my laptop, it says i should right click on the download file of the driver and extract the  7 Zip to it, but i only can add it or archive it. I can send an picture of it, when it helps, but it would be in German.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I discovered that HP deleted a lot of old forum discussions that were archived so that is why the first link doesn't work.

I had no problem using 7-Zip to extract sp58201 to its folder.

I have zipped up and attached the driver folder below.

Download, and unzip the attached file to its folder and proceed with the rest of the instructions I posted on that link.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your help, but i must ask again. On what should i go on device manager? I cant find any unknown device or 3D DriveGuard. Ill post a picture of device manager, hope you can read it.

Regards

20211025_142122.jpg

20211025_142145.jpg

20211025_142156.jpg

HP Recommended

The device you need to install the driver on is the one under the system devices category...HP Mobile Protection Data Sensor.

But what you need to do first is to right click on that device, select Uninstall.  Then check the Uninstall driver box.

Restart the PC and the device should show up as an unknown device, and then you can try manually installing the driver I attached.

HP Recommended

The HP 3D DriveGuard is already uninstalled. I dont know why the laptop dont recognised it or why it doesnt look like its uninstalled. Im sry for my bad english

HP Recommended

And i dont know why the Hp Support driver scan shows me the same driver updates ive already installed too.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I have given you all the help I can with that problem.

As I had posted the other day most of the time there is no solution to the problem, and if you have a solid state drive installed, then you don't even need the 3D driveguard driver.

HP Recommended

Thank you, yes i have an SSD. Than it may be, that the laptop knows it dont need the driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.