Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 27-b2xx All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My machine is over 10 months old and during that time I have been on a wifi connection.  I purchased the HP Envy and two additional standard HP All in Ones at the same time.  I started having problems with my NVIDIA card while in zoom and called HP support to get it resolved.  They recommended updating the BIOS and making various changes.

Ever since this happened, I have gone from 230 mbps to 29 mbps on the average.  I can not zoom, everyone is frozen.  In addition, when I do manage to connect an ethernet cord, when I share my screen, I get a black screen now and I get booted back to the main screen.

I have called HP over 6 times and the only answer they are giving me is you have to reset back to factory settings.  I cant do that I just migrated all my data to this computer, its encrypted, etc.  There must be someone else out there that is intelligent and can help me.  One rep had me on hold for 25 minutes in silence while he 'read' stuff. I cant believe the inability to solve problems.  I even paid for the HP smart support package, well that is waste of money, no one ones anything.  Is there anyone else out there that can help me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jonesy20501

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.