Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

@Star_Fox wrote:

Hi Kobhsc,

Can you try this driver?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-13-ah0000-laptop-pc/20283122/mode...

Hi Star_Fox,

My laptop model is HP Envy 13-ag0036au, but your shared files were HP Envy 13-ah0000 series.

Are they compatible? Moreover, the release date (Mar-2017) was much older than what I've tried earlier (Apr-2019).

HP Recommended

Hi Kobhsc,

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8188EE, RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE and RTL8822BE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

Sometimes, the older driver might solve the problem.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Star_Fox,

Thanks for the info.

Is there anything stated that your suggested older version could solve the problem?

By the way, it happened Microsoft has just updated new version (2024.0.8.107) of the driver for the wifi card.

Rather than roll back to older version let me try newer one and will update the result.

Please wish me the best of luck.

Cheers,

HP Recommended

Hi everyone.

Just bought a HP Omen 15 2018 and I am facing the exact same problem.

Did anyone find the solution? In my case, I'm experiencing signal hiccups. Every 5 seconds the signal is lost and recovers, making gaming on the machine impossible.

image.png

HP Recommended

Same for my OMEN 15, with the same RTL8822BE... Have tried to update windows to MAY update and nothing happen..

Still the same... thing goes worse then activate bluetooth to use my mouse..

Timelag.png

The time lag is 3 sg without the bluetooth activated.

And this happen when activate.

Timelag-w-BT.png

HP Recommended

@X4vier, I hate to admit it but now my connection behaves correctly.

Change wifi network and confirm that the problem is with your hardware/software.

In my case, I brought the pc to my office, with a total different network, service provider and router.

The connection does not drop anymore.

Good luck my friend.

image.png

image.png

HP Recommended

Hi Misterdanibas,

After having been facing the problem for a few months, the following are my observations.

1.  The problem of "No Internet" via Wifi connection took place on HP Envy laptop but never happened with my other mobile devices i.e.  ASUS laptop,  Galaxy Note 4 smartphone, and Galaxy Tab A 10.1" with S Pen (2016)  when connecting Wifi at home.

Especially when using an IP Cam monitoring app (Eye4), the "No Internet" status appeared very quick.

2. The problem did not happen when using those devices connecting Wifi at office no matter what applications were being used.

From the above findings, I may assume the following as possible factors causing the problem

- Home WIfi    (HP Envy had the problem when using Home wifi but no problem when using Office wifi)

- Eye4 application when using via Home Wifi  ( Eye4 quickened the problem on  only HP Envy to take place when using Home wifi)

- HP Envy laptop's wifi card driver (Only HP Envy laptop had the problem when using home wifi. No problem took place for other devices)

HP Recommended

You have a different driver to mine.. can you confirm you OS ? Thanks.

HP Recommended

hey guys. I tried the following tweak and it worked.

Run wlan optimizer as admin. then turn on "disable autoconfig". bang, no more signal drops.

image.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.