Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Maam I have done all the steps as you instructed. i have deleted all the drivers and restarted my laptop but it's not working. I am facing the same problem. I am inserting some screenshot in which you can see.

Screenshot (154).png

Screenshot (155).png

Now you can see what it shows when I run the command. Reply me soon.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the added detail. From what I can see you're not the only one experiencing this issue, it looks like something Microsoft will have to assist you with. 

The best I can suggest is to take a look at some of the suggestions here: Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter driver windows 10.

If the issue persists, you might consider contacting Microsoft.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Maam I have solved it right now. Just I had to update my wifi driver which is Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn wifi adapter. And it's working. Thanks for the help. I am inserting the screenshots in which you can see that.

Thank you maam.

Screenshot (157).pngScreenshot (158).png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.