Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS TO ASK FOR HP SUPPORT AND DEVELOPERS:

FIRST QUESTION

DO YOU CARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS ProBook 4530s and Windows 10 OR NOT???
THIS IS THE FIRST QUESTION TO ASK.

SECOND QUESTION

IF YOUR ANSWER IS "YES" WHY NOBODY IN HP PRESENT FULL SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE ISSUES SO THAT THIS AND SIMILAR THREADS FOR THIS DEVICE CAN BE CLOSED BEING RESOLVED??????

Thank you

HP Recommended
Hola restaure mi notebook hp probook 4530s core i3, pero se bloqueo el controlador de uadio hD y unos que aparecen como desconocidos algo de sistema de base es lo que pude encontrar sobre ellos, descargue el audio me figura instalado pero persiste el problema el audio aparece tachado con una X e intente configurarlo desde dispositivos de audio pero no me figura ningún dispositivo, ahora la pregunta es ¿que puedo hacer? y ¿donde puedo descargar sus drivers? De antemano gracias
HP Recommended
Hola restaure mi notebook hp probook 4530s core i3, pero se bloqueo el controlador de audio hD y unos que aparecen como desconocidos algo de sistema de base es lo que pude encontrar sobre ellos, descargue el audio me figura instalado pero persiste el problema el audio aparece tachado con una X e intente configurarlo desde dispositivos de audio pero no me figura ningún dispositivo, ahora la pregunta es ¿que puedo hacer? y ¿donde puedo descargar sus drivers? De antemano gracias
HP Recommended

@Lvenegas

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Hello Omar-E.

I see you are the Moderator and work for HP.

Can you actively be of any help to us HP customer/end users who still trust your company but struggle for this incompatibility issue?

This thread, as few others like this, denote how HP is neglecting the fact that this specific model of laptop does not entirely function with Windows 10 OS as it should.

For sure Microsoft offers a free upgrade to Win 10 but the key factor in this action is if manufacturers like you HP, in this case, make this upgrade feasible. If you do not take the time to make sure you release proper and working Win 10 drivers for this and other devices how can we expect to upgrade and take advantages of Microsoft offer?

This is the core problem. Microsoft can give away as many licenses but if you do not allow us to fully install it it becomes pointless.

As an example, I have my 4530s laptop just sitting on the desk with a new SSD doing NOTHING simply because Win 10  does not function properly.

What do you need in order to address this problem and fix it? Is it about money? Is it about not knowing how to do so? Is it about not wishing to spend time for existing customers? ???

The more HP waits to address the issue the longer is OUR AGONY.

Please intervene, solicited and ask support to deliver Win 10 drivers.

If it is true that Win 8.1 drivers work or should work it should be easier than ever to convert them into Win 10 and post on Support for this Probook 4530s a new entry for drivers "Windows 10 x64". Nooo?

I hope you will help us.

Thank you in advanced

HP Recommended

I am a Microsoft Windows Insider for Windows 10 and did a full install on my HP 4530s around 6 months ago. Everything has gone very well except HP-specific programs, of course, were all gone. I have added some of the HP software as I've wanted/needed it but, generally, have not had any problems with the system that I could not quickly resolve. 

I can tell you from experience that HP historically has been very slow to provide support for new Windows releases on their equipment that is not current production. It's possible that they will never offer specific HP software/drivers for the 4530s.

Make a great day!

Roger

HP Recommended

Hi Roger,

I thank you for your post. It is encouraging to see you were able to make this laptop function perfectly and entirely.

As you might have noticed, in this thread, I posted several pictures/screenshots with real issues I am having.

As you state that "have not had any problems with the system that I could not quickly resolve." could you kindly help me/us solve those issues I have reported on page 2 (see SAngeli posts) so that current and future users will be able to appreciate and enjoy Microsoft 10 on this Business device? I would greatly appreciate your help and cooperation considering that HP support just NEGLECT helping us?

We count on you.
Thank you in advanced!!!

HP Recommended

Hey Guys,

although these posts are a little outdated, I wanted to let you know, that in my case after additionally installing the Intel Wireless drivers the WiFi started working again (Win10 64bit)!

Wireless_18.32.0_Driver64_Win10.exe

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25683/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10

Cheers

HP Recommended

Thank you for sharing this info with us.

"although these posts are a little outdated" Unfortunately if HP support does not move a finger in assisting us for sure we will grow old till something will change.

I have not done any upgrade to Windows 10 yet because I have not found all drivers for windows 10 to use.

Can you please share with us which drivers did you use after installing Windows 10? Please note this is important mostly for fresh install and not upgrades. Also, if possible, tell us where did you get those drivers from.

Especially (Validity  sensor software/driver and the bluetooth wifi drivers) the mail question I presented in this thread at page n. 2 of this post.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Well,

I went the upgrade path from a clean installation of Windows 7 Professional 64bit with the solely installed Realtek Ethernet drivers (sp63213.exe).

So, having Win7 up and running (though not completely), I upgraded to Windows 10 using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool. Most of the drivers installed automatically (even AMD CCC). I only added the Intel WiFi driver and the "Intel Management Engine Components Driver".

As you asked for the fingerprint sensor, I also digged deeper into this and got it working using  a more current version of the "HP Client Security Manager" (see download links below).

Still, I have two unrecognized devices left in the windows device manager labelled "Basic system device" (not sure about the localization). But everything seems to be operating normally.

Going the clean installation path with Win10, you probably should at least have the regarding Intel Wireless driver at hand to get Windows to reach the Windows Update servers and install the required drivers.

Download-Links:

Realtek Ethernet

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63213.html

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63213.exe

Wireless_18.32.0_Driver64_Win10.exe

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25683/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Windows-10

Intel Management Engine Components Drivers

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64098.html

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64098.exe

HP Client Security Manager 8.3.17.2042 Rev. A

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74101.html

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74101.exe

Curious about your results!

Regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.