Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a similar issue and wondering if HP will be adding win10drivers.

HP Recommended

bro its because u didnt update it

HP Recommended

Hi Tobias,

first of all thank you for your post. I was supposed to try the install of Win 10 and report back but I delayed this because I did not have the SSD handy.

I am happy to inform that I was able to succesfully install all drivers for all peripherals and have a lovely working Probook 4530s with Windows 10 Pro x64. I only have one issue: the bluetooth device.

I created, in Italian language on Tom's Hardware forum, a support request where you can see pictures and hardware specs for my issue. Here is the link.

Two questions:

1. what Wireless card do you have? I ask so because you point out to an Intel driver on the Download-Links.
    Can you please specify model and brand name?
  2. What driver are you using for Bluetooth? Can you please see under device manager and report back?
    Are you using a generic Mirosoft driver, like I have, or not?

By reading my forum post, if you manage to understand what I wrote (or use google translator), if you have any suggestion please let me know.

As for what I used for drivers I will post later on tomorrow a list of drivers and links where I obtained all software.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi SAngeli,

unfortunately, I don't have access to the laptop anymore as it's the computer of my colleague.

But, I have a Speccy-Snapshot (http://www.piriform.com/speccy) which tells me this - hope this helps you:

Wireless cards

• Device: Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
    MAC: 68-A3-C4-...
    Manufacturer: Liteon Technology Corporation

• Device: Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter
    MAC: 68-A3-C4-...
    Manufacturer: Liteon Technology Corporation

• Device: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    MAC: 64-31-50-...
    Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard

The bluetooth driver is the generic Microsoft driver.

The manufacturers are listed in this IEEE-document comparing the first 6 digits of the MAC-address:

http://standards-oui.ieee.org/oui.txt

Regards

HP Recommended

View HP Probook 4530s

http://quaoccho.vn/
HP Recommended

Hello.

I have successfully been running Windows 10 on my probook 4530 s for over a year now. I daily plug in my PC via HDMI to my TV.

Recently  my TV's sound can't be recognized via HDMI (picture of sound settings: http://i.imgur.com/xBipUw2.png ). I've read in other forums that it might help to update my display drivers (Device Manager -> Display adapter ->Update),  but these seem to be up to date.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Hardware Ids:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_09
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_167C103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_0300

Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: I solved the problem by downloading Intel(R) Driver Update Utility that found an update for me. After one update  and restart, it is now working

HP Recommended

Hi,

I wish to share with you how I performed the migration from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro x64.

Note: I strongly advise to do a clean install (not an upgrade) of the existing Operating System.

1. I decided (it is a must) to upgrade current HDD getting myself a new SSD. i.e.: Crucial MX200 500GB

2. I downloaded and run NirSoft ProduKey software to obtain all serials of installed software.

3. I created via Media Creation Tool software a USB bootable installation media. This is a Microsoft software.

4. I downloaded all drivers for Windows 10 (either x86 or x64) and placed them into a separate USB stick. Here is the list of what I used:

- AMD Catalyst: amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit.exe
- HP Camera: sp63913.exe
- HP 3D DriveGuard: sp64144.exe
- HP Client Security Manager: sp74101.exe
- IDT High Definition (HD) Audio Driver: sp64107.exe
- Intel Chipset Device Software:  SetupChipset.exe    Chipset_10.1.1.14_Public    ver 10.1.1.14
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology: sp60673.exe
- JMicron Media Card Reader Driver: sp60769.exe
- Renesas Elecronics USB 3.0: sp54511.exe
- Validity Fingerprint: sp66915.exe

5. I installed Win 10 on new SSD, allowed Windows Update to upgrade/update all software and drivers.

6. Lastly, I installed all drivers above listed.

I encountered a slow startup due to an issue with AMD GPU driver. I was able to solve it changing the value of a DWORD Windows Registry Key "EnableULPS" from "1" a "0".

I also had to disable, reboot, re-enable the fast startup to solve this issue. In order to access this setting do as follows:

- Go to: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options
On the left vertical menu click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
Then click on "Change setings taht are currently unavailable"
Here you are able to add/remove the check mark on "Turn on fast startup"

I only have one issue left not resolved. I had to use a Trust Bluetooth 2.1 USB Adapter in order to bypass this issue.

For the integrated Bluetooth card I failed to find a working native Windows 10 drver that would work properly. With what Windows Updates installs the mouse is very laggy and impossilbe to use it.
Here is a picture of the interface. If anyone has a solution to this issue please report back. Many thanks in advanced.

HP Bluetooth interface

Here few screenshots, I hope to be helpful to you.

Devices

Installed Software

Win Edition

Intel GPU - 01

Intel GPU - 02

AMD info

[Edited on Nov 9th, 2016 10:20AM  GMT +1]

HP Recommended

Go here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03430151 and scroll down to the heading: Video does not display in your webcam software (such as YouCam, Skype, Messenger, etc.) Then, follow Step 3: Update or change the webcam driver

What you're going to be doing is changing the camera driver to the, Microsoft USB Video Device driver. This solved the problem.

HP Recommended

Graphic drivers isn't big problem. Install AMD Catalist and this program will pick up AMD Radion 7400M driver. Intel HD graphics will come from Windows update or Intel web-site. The problems is to find a Monitor driver. Because it comes as Generic, and manufacturer HP has no driver for Windows 10

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.