Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP,  When will you have the 902 ink back in production?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sailor139 

In case you don't get a different answer here, remember that "we" are not HP Sales.

HP does not generally announce sales, policy, or intentions to us before they are made public.

In other words, check with your regional HP Store > Customer Service

When you know, we will know.

This answer is not meant to annoy - we simply don't have any influence or secret knowledge to share.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Why does HP hide their HP 902 ink recall problems?  HP, just be honest with your customers and let us know when it will be available again.  

HP Recommended

This makes me furious. I've spent the past few weeks trying to figure out what's wrong with my printer (on and off phantom paper jams) and finally took it to a repair shop and spent $40 to have no repair done. I only found out about the recall when a clerk at Staples told me the cartridges were recalled because they were *damaging the printers*. Seriously?! I also asked for help on this forum and was told it was probably a hardware issue--no mention of the recall.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.