cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Can't find 664 ink cartridge in Canada

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5075 All-In-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't find the 664 black and color ink anywhere in Canada. Even searching on the HP website shows no results. I can't find it on Amazon either. Someone, please help me!

4 REPLIES 4
Level 17
Level 17
30,365 30,081 5,190 12,035
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is correct indeed.

HP 664 cartridges are available in Latin America only.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers are available in select countries only and don't have any compatible ink in North America or Canada as listed below:

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c01766411

I suggest checking for any option to order online from any online site from Latin America if ships to the US or use any global delivery service

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I appreciate your comment, but I believe there's probably a better solution. I bought this printer in Chile. Chile has frequent Covid lockdowns where businesses cannot ship and the ports are closed. Ordering cartridges from Chile while I live in Canada is not reasonable and doesn't make financial sense either. 

I move a lot, so if I cannot find a solution to this, I simply can't buy HP printers again. I've spent hours looking for ink cartridges today.

One commenter seemed to get a solution to a similar problem by having the regional reset:

Solved: I cannot find hp ink cartridge 664 in Italy - HP Support Community - 7764042

Can someone from HP please help me here?? @Jay_G24 can you assist please? (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3211966

Again, I appreciate your comment, @ShlomiL . Do you know how I can have an HP Support Agent do a regional reset for me? I'm not sure how to get their attention here.

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
30,365 30,081 5,190 12,035
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, there are no compatible ink cartridges for Ink advantage printers in North America or Canada, there are in select European countries and select markets as you may see in below screenshot as a  reference, the post you refer to deals with a European customer and this is not the same situation as yours:

ShlomiL_0-1608754990942.png

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c01766411

I did flag the post so a support agent may jump in and provide any further information if possible.

Cheers,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,445 24,331 1,350 1,432
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@orangesalmon

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation