Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

depleted cartridge error message when ink cartridge is full HP fficeJet Pro 9010 series

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Nuni1357,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd be happy to help you! 

The printer requires replacing empty cartridges only.

Be aware that if other cartridges might be low, it might become empty once installing the new cartridges, during the printer preparation following a cartridge replacement.

Whenever you get such an error, click Hide and tap the top black bar on the printer screen, then click the Ink Drop icon and evaluate all 4 ink cartridges, be sure to have any empty or low ink cartridges available in hand.

You may refer to this document for Depleted Cartridges that must be replaced to resume printing

Update the firmware. Click here

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please mark this post as Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.