Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have HP Deskjet 1110/1112, Original ink cartridge is depleted then I turned on Protection off.

Replaced with new cartridge, it worked well now i have used it and its also depleted, Now refilled but the printer light blinking.

error pop up
"cartridge problem" -- black

now if if insert old (1st cartridge) then its stops blinking, printing but not delivering ink on paper.

Can anyone help?

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 9.55.37 PM.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'm also facing same issue for DeskJet ink advantage 1115. After installing new cartridge, power button light is blinking and printer is also not printing. In diagnosis it is shown as ink supply problem. However when I install old cartridge,it is working but as its ink is over,I'm getting empty paper out.

HP Recommended

Hope some one here has solution.

HP Recommended

Today My printer started working.

Try to cycle(Min 5) old and new cartridge, and leave new cartridge for one day.

Hope will work, Just an guess.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.