cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MandaB
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Heat transfer

HP Recommended
Hp Envy Photo All in one inkjet printer
iOS

I recently ordered an hp envy photo all in one 7858 inkjet printer and i really want to know if it able to print on heat transfer paper and if i need a certain type of ink ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,607 5,828 779 1,079
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are thinking of printing to iron heat transfer for t-shirts you can do that, no problem, no need for special ink.

If you want to print on sublimation heat transfer paper for mugs, plastic covers, hats and similar you can't print on that.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,607 5,828 779 1,079
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are thinking of printing to iron heat transfer for t-shirts you can do that, no problem, no need for special ink.

If you want to print on sublimation heat transfer paper for mugs, plastic covers, hats and similar you can't print on that.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation