Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 2700
iOS

Promotion said when buy new printer, and set up instant ink will get 4 months free trial. But when i sign up just get only 1 month free. Please help me find the problem. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Thanhtruc1990,

Could you send me an image of the promotional offer(box or the pamphlet)?

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

My new printer: Hp DeskJet 2722 all in one 

Screenshot_20201108-144752_Chrome.jpg

Can you show me how i send photo of promotion if i sent wrong, i bought from walmart online, so i sent screenshot walmart website.

Thank you

HP Recommended

16048692597905888663905194838562.jpg

HP Recommended

This is a Walmart advertisement , does the printer box or the pamphlet that came with it have the same information?

HP Recommended

I just threw away all box and paper inside, actually i can't contact hp support, so i gave up and threw away all paper and box go with printer. But I read 1 comment with same my problem on ads fb about this printer, that guy can contact HP support and got 3 more months supplies extra. So I try 1 more time and luckily i can talk with you. That was a story, so what can i do now?

Thanks

HP Recommended

I'd recommend you reach the HP Instant Ink phone support to help you with the missing Free Trial issue.

HP Recommended

I tried to call instant ink customer support, but because covid so department closed. If you can, please help me find number I can contact to solve that problem.

Thank you so much for helping

HP Recommended

I have shared the contact details in a private message, please check.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.