cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Incompatible cartridge HP 678 for HP deskjet ink advantage 1515 All-in-One

HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet ink advantages 1515 All-in-ONE
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have bought HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 1515 ALL-IN-ONE  few years back from store. I bought it new. I print very less ,so when my original hp black cartridge 662 ran out , I tried to buy new cartridge .But I couldn't find 662 anywhere in local market, everybody gives me hp cartridge 678. So i bought and tried to use it but my printer says it is Incompatible . I bought this printer in Bangladesh and I am still using it in Bangladesh. After reading few post in this website ,i realized i need to change my printer's region. Can anybody help me please.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,633 16,614 1,290 1,302
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MrShaikat, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Changing regions is required only when you move countries. Could you please let me know if the printer was moved from one country to another?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation