Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I cannot find any place to buy ink, spent 55 minutes on the phone for Customer support, was hung up on and tried going through the Virtual Agent who did not understand what I needed.  My printer is useless until I can buy ink.  When will supplies be available?

HP Recommended

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I as well can’t find the ink anywhere.  I was just told. By HP support to just go buy it.  I wanted to give the idiot a piece of my mind but instead explained calmly there is absolutely nowhere to find this ink.  The Office Depot. Employee said don’t count on it he heard they will not be getting any of this ink in for quite a long time.  This is unacceptable HP.  I will never buy another HP printer again!!!!!!

HP Recommended

@Lmizera, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Let me escalate this issue to the respective team at HP for better assistance. I'd require additional information. Kindly check your inbox.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I need 902 ink. Mostly Cyan. Printer won't print without it. And it's nowhere to be found, and Staples is telling me to remove Yellow and Cyan from my machine because it may damage it. What's going on??? I need to print! 

HP Recommended

This is the last HP product I will buy.  Months of the same posts  - cannot buy ink, printer is worthless and 0 customer suppport.  I just get redirected to new posts that have the same complaint.

HP Recommended

When will the cyan & yellow ink cartridges be available to buy for a HP office jet 8022? I cannot find them anywhere in USA.

HP Recommended

I purchased my 8020 Sept of 2019

I put new ink in it in June, however now I am unable to purchase ink. What am I to do? Since when does a printer only last for 15 months?

HP Recommended

We were at Staples today, and they said they have pulled all printers that need the 910 ink and don't sell that ink anymore for exactly this reason.  So now I too have an expensive paperweight!

Staples suggested that we call HP and see what they can do...

So I just got off the phone with HP regarding this issue.  As soon as I mentioned that I was having trouble with the ink issue, they transferred me to SALES.  And the lady in sales denied any knowledge of such an issue.  Then she said we could buy another printer from her - at full price of course.  Well that doesn't help!

I think HP owes customers an explanation, and some sort of compensation for this.  I didn't plan on buying a new printer this Christmas - but now I guess I have to.  Guess what - it's not going to be HP.

HP Recommended

It's been 3 months since I could last use my HP printer because of this mess. I'll soon be forced to buy another printer (NOT A HP!!!) as I use it for my business. HP has just shrugged the matter off saying "sorry..." No one can say when HP will have this ink. I really want my money back on my printer.

HP Recommended

HP is STILL out of this ink as of 12/7/20.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.