Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 690-0083w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, quick question , is there anyway to do a clean -factory -reinstall, wipe the memory of the old setup cartridges. I don't have the original cartridges for the Officejet Pro 8030 series, I'm working with 910 ink, any information would be greatly appreciated, Cheers 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is this a new printer or did you previously used the printer prior to the error?

What EXACT error message is shown on the printer screen? including what ink  cartridges are marked within the shown error message?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi, and thank you for your response, it was a factory refurbished, it came with unopened ink. But I believe I found a work around, I left 3 ink cartridges in, I was able to get into the settings menu,  by pressing the invisible back button 4 times slow, and after that , I switch to trade. It looks like this: Press the “Back/Return” arrow 4 times (even if it is not lit up)

This brings you to the “Support Menu”

Use arrows to scroll to “System Configuration Menu”

Select “Trade at OOBE”

Press “OK” to enable

Press “x” to exit out of menu screen

Turn off printer and then power back on.

I do appreciate your feedback it's greatly appreciated. Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.