cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

ink cartridge availability

HP Recommended
N/A
Other

Is anyone else having issues finding Printer Ink Cartridges?  Looking for HP 910XL (color). Not available in big box stores, staples, amazon or hp website.  

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,205 14,199 934 1,109
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FrustratingMe, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model printer do you use?

Which color are you looking for? The magenta and black is available on the HP Online store. Click here to check the same.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am looking for the trio:  magenta, Ceylon, yellow.  I do see that black and magenta are available, but the three colors need to be replaced equally.  I have one black.  

One sales person told me that some ink cartridges were recalled? My printer is HP Office Jet Pro 8028 purchased at Costco, where I usually get the packs of refills.  I'm wondering if this printer is a discontinued model and cartridges the same?  Thank you for your response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
5 5 1 6
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a recall on several models of 900 series Cyan and Yellow ink cartridges due to a manufacturing defect (See below. From what is, apparently, a notice to Staples). HP has given no word on when they expect this to be resolved.

https://i.redd.it/krsmy74946q51.jpg

Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for this information.  I guess I have no alternative but to wait for HP to resolve this issue! AND not print!!😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,023 18,982 826 878
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FrustratingMe

Thank you for posting back.

Since you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue,

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation