Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

the answer to this lie in video by Akshay Bopani on YouTube. it works awesomely. my Mac book pro M1 is able to print on HP Laserjet M1136 MFP. My OS Montery 12.3.1.

https://youtu.be/kaSAi3zptJE

you need to download HP intel Macdriver from 

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888

HP Recommended

Hello. 

My printer stopped communicating with my mac recently. 

- My wifi is fine, with a very healthy 5g signal. 

- I tried updates and trouble shooting

- I have restored factory settings on printer

None of above has helped. 

It was absolutely fine, and then just stopped. 

Having followed your instructions, I still get this message.

Unable to connect to ‘HP ENVY Photo 6200 series [9C53CB]._ipps._tcp.local.’ due to an error. Would you still like to create the printer?

I hope you can help - it's been about a month since I've been able to print! 

Thank you. 

HP Recommended

Please READ!!! I'VE NEVER EVER POSTED ON A MESSAGE BOARD BEFORE BUT THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!!! THIS IS A GUARANTEED SOLUTION. Out of all the websites that I've visted in my 2 Hour search of how to get my printer to properly work with my Mac on Monterey, FerRX path totally works 👍👍👍👍 Thanks so much man. I hope you nothing but the best in life 😂

HP Recommended

Great 😂, nice to know the steps worked for you @Donnivan !

Best wishes !

ferRX.

dodecaedron

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.
HP Recommended

Please Help! 

I've downloaded the software and my printer automatically pops up. But, when I try to open the printer the words "HP Utility quit unexpectedly" pops up. I have restarted my computer, unplugged it, removed the wires, etc. and nothing works. I also have the macOS Monterey version 12.0.1

HP Recommended

I've tried all the steps in this thread and none of them work.  I have a Mac with macOS 12.4.  I have an HP CP2025n and can't afford to purchase a newer model.  Is there anything thing else I can do to get my printer working with my Mac?  I really need help with this. 

HP Recommended

Sorry I posted 2 times.  

HP Recommended

Hi. Is there a printer driver to use with my HP laserjet pro M1130/M1210 MFP series? I had to get a new Mac and it is updated to Monterey 12.4. I would really prefer not to have to buy a new printer. Please help. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi @WJoK,

Try following the Resolution section below, I believe this should help:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/Having-problems-installing-older-HP-Printers-o...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you so much! Your resolution worked on the first try!! I appreciate you taking the time to respond and saving me both time and money.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.