Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have gone over your "RESOLUTION" but am still unable to find a driver for my HP Laser Printer CP2025.  The list you suggested only has cp2020's.  Is there not other option than to roll back the OS for my Macbook?

HP Recommended

Thank you SO much!  Yours is the only solution that worked.  It was straight-forward and totally solved the problem!  That download worked and I was able to install it on Mac OS 12.3, and my trusty old HP laser is working like a charm!  YOU ROCK!

HP Recommended

It is still networking even after giving the code I received by Email

HP Recommended

YES, thank you for that Video!  I've worked hours to get my HP LaserJet 1200 working after it just stopped one day for no reason that I could see.  Now it works....Thank You!!!

HP Recommended

I've tried this, and all the other solutions, but still can't get my HP p4015 to talk to my Mac - any ideas please before I throw one or the other out of the window?

HP Recommended

So far, from all I can find here's just no way I can get HP C4700 software and drivers for my new Mac Book Pro running Monterrey 12.6.  Seems I just have to buy another printer.  Is that right?

HP Recommended

Hi @Georgewbrown,

Please try following the Resolution section below, I believe this should help:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/Having-problems-installing-older-HP-Printers-o...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.