cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
jlbrand
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you use the RunAsDate to check the ink levels on the printer?

0 Kudos
davep21
3 3 0 0
Message 12 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I suppose you could use HP Solution Center to do that.

The issue with HP Solution Center today is that it requires Flash.

Windows 10 stopped Flash from working in January.

To get it to work you either had to roll back your computers calendar to some date in 2020 or use something like RunAsDate.

(Note: a Windows 10 update uninstalled Flashplayer, so I had to find it and reinstall it.

0 Kudos
situreg
3 2 0 0
Message 13 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How did you reinstall Adobe Flash Player. 

I found to my downloads Adobe Flash Player installer, but when I run it, windows automatically removes it from computer. So How you reinstalled it?

0 Kudos
davep21
3 3 0 0
Message 14 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn't have that problem.

Flash.JPG

Installed on Feb 22 and it's still there.

Sorry.

0 Kudos
Maroc
3 4 0 1
Message 15 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can still make Hp Solution Centre Work as follows:

1) Find and download this flash player installer: flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe 

2) Right-click flashplayer32_0r0_371_winax.exe and choose Troubleshoot Compatibility
3) Choose Windows 7

This will install the last version of Flash that did not have a kill switch.

Just make sure Flash is not enabled in your browsers.

I tried all the "solutions" I could find and none worked with my old but reliable Hp ScanJet 4370, except for this.

situreg
3 2 0 0
Message 16 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It worked until I updated Windows 10. And now when I run HP Solution Center I see only F and I pictures, but program doesn't run properly. 😞

My advice, Do not update Windows 10, or you will get the same situation as I do have.

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 17 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot open HP Solution Center.  Now I cannot scan or make PDF documents.  I use Firefox

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation