Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 2710

Hello,

I have a HP Deskjet 2710 in my student accommodation however need the MAC address to allow the printer to connect to the uni wifi. Does anyone know how I could go about this as I'm having no luck at the moment.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Jack229 

Hello,

Please print a network configuration page as follows:

• On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button  and the Information button  at the same time.
    Both a Network Configuration Page and a Wireless Network Test Report print.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Jack229 

Hello,

Please print a network configuration page as follows:

• On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button  and the Information button  at the same time.
    Both a Network Configuration Page and a Wireless Network Test Report print.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Thank-you so much! I've been looking for a solution online for ages! 

HP Recommended

@Jack229 

Thanks for your return,

Congratulations!

I welcome you to the English HP community support.

Do not hesitate to contact us if needed

HP Recommended

HI  

I have the same problem however I can’t get it to print the information it just keeps printing the WPS pin which is not what I need as I need the mac address

thanks

megan

HP Recommended

Did you press two buttons at the same time?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.