cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
takabklyn
Author
Level 3
5 4 0 35
Message 11 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The date was December 27, 2015. I guess this caused the problem?!

Thank you so much again for your time to advise me!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
JoeKing69
Level 4
60 55 4 10
Message 12 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I would say that is the root cause of why you could not connect.

Happy Web Printing :TongueOut:

Rbagwill
3 2 0 0
Message 13 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi I have the Envy 4520 and have had it awhile. Have been connected to web services since I bought it for instant ink year and half ago at least. Now for some reason its not connecting. Tried all of the above except I can't find anywhere to change the date when I go to my IP address to see if that might be my problem. No where on printer also. Can someone please direct me more specifically where to change my date. I can't print anything right now. Help!!
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 16,571 902 2,476
Message 14 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'd be happy to help @Rbagwill,

Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Rbagwill
3 2 0 0
Message 15 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Did you get my message? I sent you my email but have not heard back from you. My printer will not print due to this issue. I have canceled my Instant Ink subscription but will still have access thru the 18th. I need this error message gone way before then please.
KirkThompsonPA
1 1 0 0
Message 16 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello everyone.

SOLVED...........yup

I bought a HP 7740, installed it, customized my printer email,..........then it would not print via email.

What happened?

I changed the default email address to a custom one - B E F O R E - registering it (the default one) with HP.

FIX -

1. Reset network settings

2. Setup Web services

3. Log into your account online

4. Chage the email address  ONLY AFTER IT SHOWS THE ONE PRINTED ON YOUR SHEET!!!

This works..... 🙂

Hunnie
2 1 0 0
Message 17 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I know this is an extremely old post but I'm hoping you can assist. I've done everything you instructed the other person to do however my printer will still not connect. Can you please please please assist.

Thank you in advance.

Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 3,525 250 391
Message 18 of 18
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hunnie

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation