Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-28-2017 09:53 AM
06-28-2017 12:48 PM
I'd be happy to help @Rbagwill,
Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message.
How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...
- HP Instant Ink Support
06-30-2017 08:03 PM
09-29-2018 09:10 PM
I bought a HP 7740, installed it, customized my printer email,..........then it would not print via email.
I changed the default email address to a custom one - B E F O R E - registering it (the default one) with HP.
1. Reset network settings
2. Setup Web services
3. Log into your account online
4. Chage the email address ONLY AFTER IT SHOWS THE ONE PRINTED ON YOUR SHEET!!!
This works..... 🙂
04-21-2019 12:03 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!