cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Require HP Smart Software EXE file

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5010 Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear HP employee, Hope you’re doing well. i bought a HP Smart printer and want to install the required HP Smart software to be able to use the home printer. unfortunately, my work printer blocks the installation of the HP Smart software from the HP website where you can download this. I agreed on a workaround for this with an IT colleague at my company but for this workaround I require the HP Smart.EXE Software File. Can you please: 1. send the HP Smart.EXE Software File to [Private information removed] OR 2. send a website link where I can download the HP Smart.EXE Software File?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,415 29,136 5,049 11,537
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The HP Smart is a modern app and not an application, it can only be installed from the Microsoft Store and not in any other method.

You may install the Print and Scan Driver and Accessories for your printer instead of using the HP Smart app:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/EN5000/EN5000_Full_WebPack_44.4.2678.exe

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shlomi,

Thanks for your reply. I need the HP Smart Driver Installation EXE package for Windows 10 & 64-bit. Can you please send the HP Smart Driver Installation EXE package for Windows 10 & 64-bit? 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation