cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

locked features officejet printer 9025 all-in-one

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 9025 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On the printer screen it say " feature has been locked by the person who set up the printer."  Ok, thats me. I didn't lock it.

How do I unlock it and or reset to factory settings?  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged and uninstalled and let it sit for a couple of days.  Still locked.

Please Help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
293 292 17 34
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Thank you for contacting HP.

For Unlocking your printer, you need to perform a Restore Factory Default.

I will send the steps to Restore Factory Default in your mail box as a private message.

Please check you mailbox.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

I´m an HP employee
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank-You for your time and assistance.  I read on another site to keep hitting the back button on the printer screen.  I did that and it reset to factory settings. 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation