I have an HP Deskjet 3052A. Up until a few weeks ago, my printer worked fine. It would disconnect from the internet but I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it would connect. Now, I can't get it to connect at all. I have tried unplugging and replugging in, using the WPS button and WPS pin. When I use the WPS method, I always get a WPS error, even when using the Pin method and my router saying the connection was made.
I would appreciate anybody's help. Please keep in mind I am SOMEWHAT computer savvy but not incredibly sophisticated.
1. Press the Wireless button to display the Wireless Menu.
2. From the Wireless Menu, select Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, select Restore Defaults.
4. Confirm selection to restore defaults.
Follow the below steps to connect the printer to Wireless connection:-
1. Download and install printer full feature driver:- Click here
2. Follow the instructions on the screen. When you are prompted, connect the product to the computer using the USB setup cable included in the box. Follow the onscreen prompts to enter your wireless network settings. The product will attempt to connect to the network. If the connection fails, follow the prompts to correct the problem, and then try again.
3. When the setup is finished, you will be prompted to disconnect the USB cable and test the wireless network connection. Once the product connects successfully to the network, install the software on each computer that will use the product over the network.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".