Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
deskjet 2700e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to register my printer to my uni halls wifi using the MAC address. I have never used the printer before so have no access to this information through my laptop.

How can I get my MAC address without using computer settings to find it?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Press the wireless button and information button at the same time, the printer should print the network configuration page MAC will be printed.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you for the advice.

It only prints the WPS PIN?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Ensure the wireless light is blinking and not off, if it is off press and immediately release the button so it will start blinking, the information would not print if the wireless radio is turned off.

For the report, press and immediately release both the Wireless and Information buttons and do not hold the buttons, the WPS PIN code is printer due to holding the buttons pressed for several seconds, then locate the Printer Address (Mac) within the 802.11 Wireless section.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.