Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm getting the error at the bottom of this page when I try to print.

All system and internet tests check ok. Turned on/off...etc....

I can print a test page during diagnostics but nothing else (emails).

In settings>hp web services, when I try to turn the eprint services on, a message states I have an "internal processing error" and check for firmware updates. 

Please help

ERROR:

"Thank you for using HP's ePrint service.  Your ePrint job was received, but had to be cancelled due to a printer error or processing issue.

ePrint Error

The print job was cancelled because either a user at the printer or the printer owner cancelled it."

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @LB51,

I'd like to help!

Try the below suggestions-

From the Home screen on the product control panel, touch the Connection Information button, and then touch the Network Connected button or the Network Wi-Fi ON button to display the IP address or host name

1. Open Internet Explorer (or any browser you may use).
  2. In the address bar, type the printer's current IP address from the information page.
  3. Click on the tab Networking.
  4. Click Network Settings under Configuration on the left side.
  5. Select the IP Configuration to MANUAL.
  6. Type the printer's current IP address in the IP Address box.
  7. Click Apply in the bottom of the page.

Let's disable webservices and re-enable it

--->Touch on the wifi icon ((i)) on the printer, and take down the IP address
--->Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP
---> click on webservices and remove webservices and re-enable it

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.