Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

Hello @chrisoula,

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you would like to configure the printer over the wireless network. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

I have provided this document for finding you wireless Encryptian information: 

Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password

This document will walk you through configuring the printer over the network: Wireless Printer Setup

If you meant you are trying to setup the Wireless Direct, look at this document: Printing with Wi-Fi Direct.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" to thank me for my efforts! If this helps you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution". Keep me posted. Good Luck! 

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

how to i get the ip address?

HP Recommended

how to i get the ip address?I'm trying to be able to print wireless from a laptop to my new HP2540 ALL IN ONE. Where do I find the IP ,address on the printer

HP Recommended
hi
HP Recommended

@jewekhan1909 wrote:
hi

Hi

HP Recommended
Don't have it hook up yet
HP Recommended
Same here
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.