Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem

I tried to create an account with my personal email which said that email already exists

I try to log in with my personal email and password and it says email or password invalid

I click on forgot password and enter my personal email and it says enter the email associated with your account

SO I HAVE ANCOUNT BECAUSE I CANT CREATE ONE BUT IT WONT SEND ME THE PASSWORD BECAUSE IT PROMPTS ME FOR THE EMAIL

HP Recommended

Just install my new HP7510.  Went to eprintcenter.com to set it up.  When I tried to sign in to create a new account using my email address it informed me one was already defined. 

So I tried to sign in using it with my password and it said invalid password/user-id combination.  I proceeded in going through I forgot my password and when prompted to enter my email address it tells me my email account does not exist, please enter an email account...  This is very frustrating.   I've tried it using my Wifes emali and it the same thing. 

How do I get past this?

HP Recommended

I am attempting to add my printer to the network.  I have printed out the network configuration page, the wireless network test results and web services page and none of them have a printer code on them.

Is the printer code called something else?  Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi geisha1216,

If you give me the model of your printer I can give you instructions on getting your printer code and setting up ePrint for you.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

It is a Photosmart 7510 series DD6D39.   Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi geisha1216,

Thank you for providing the model number of your printer.  You can follow the steps in this document to set up your printer at ePrintCenter.  You may have to first go to the control panel of your printer and remove Web Services if you enabled web services more than 24 hrs ago.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2585903

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thank you for that information but I don't have a problem using the print feature.  I can't enable the web services.  I want to use the eFax and other web services but it won't connect even though the printer is connected to wifi.

HP Recommended

The Web Services server has been experiencing some difficulties.  If you are continuing to have problems with Web Services you can try these troubleshooting steps: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/ePrint-Apps-Connectivity-Troubleshooting-Pleas...

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

How do I remove a old printer one an uknown email address and installl a new printer without ever deleteing my acct settings?

Charlene
HP Recommended

I have window xp and cannot get my syster to load the disk that came with the printer or access the printer  with my computer.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.