Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have stuff I need to print for my college classes and I don't always have the money to pay my instant ink account. When this happens I am unable to print stuff off for school. I want to know how I can unenroll from instant ink and just start buying my own ink for my printer. I didn't know printing would cause me this much issues when I decided to enroll it with instant ink. I want and need t be able to print without using my instant ink account.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I can cancel it for you @Liz1315, but first I need what I call security clearance. Can you provide me 4 personal identifiers?

1. The Printer's serial number, or the last 4 digits of the credit card you have on file. 

2. Your shipping address 

3. Your Instant Ink account number 

4. Your email address 

Before I cancel the service, read the following information carefully:

** HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.

- If you do not have the postage-paid envelope provided by HP, go to Recycling HP Instant Ink Cartridges ( http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03922745 ) to order an envelope.

There is no pro-rated reimbursement for the remainder of your billing period.

Your service continues until the end of your current billing period.

If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card is charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.

** Source: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03767641

I ask that you DO NOT post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
If I have you cancel it and I buy my own ink will my printer work again??
HP Recommended

@Liz1315 wrote:
If I have you cancel it and I buy my own ink will my printer work again??

Yes it will.  You can buy the cartridges now and install.

HP Recommended
So what ink would I need to buy? And can I get it from Walmart?
HP Recommended

@Liz1315 wrote:
So what ink would I need to buy? And can I get it from Walmart?

Whatever cartridges your printer uses and yes Walmart most likely cares them.  Check your User Guide or just search the web.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.