Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Your an Idiot cancel the subscription next time...

HP Recommended
Learn to spell and how to punctuate and maybe someone will take you seriously!
HP Recommended

Learn to read

Spoiler

If your not printing why would your printer signal for more ink?

Still an Idiot, thanks for playing...

HP Recommended
It's "you're!" I'm surprised you're allowed to be on a computer! Who said my printer signaled for more ink? Ask your mommy to explain things to you! Clearly, you're pro-HP. That doesn't mean anything to all the people being scammed!
HP Recommended

If the Instant Ink plan is based on pages per month then how come it allows only limited pages to be rolled over. Technically ALL the unsed pages should be rolled over since these were paid for. But only one month pages are allowed to  to be rolled over.

I think it is unethical to disallow the pages which were paid for .... at the same time happily charging for any onerage that might happen.

Can any body explain this to me?

HP Recommended

Hey @pg70, my name is Lisa and I'm with the Instant Ink support team. If you're concerned that you're not able to rollover enough pages, then you must not be using your regular plan pages consistently and I'd suggest considering a smaller plan.

I'd suggest reviewing your printing history to assess what plan would be best for you. Take here for help with page count information: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04957321/

For account specific help, please provide me with either your Instant Ink account or the email address associated to your account. Please do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I was thinkning the exact same thing and i totally agree all unused pages should be rolled over with no limit at all

HP Recommended

That is not a helpfull solution at all.

In my case I have the 100 page plan because i know some months i may print a lot more than that yet other months i may not print at all, which i expected the pages to roll over every month woth no limit (this is what the advertising leads you to think) its really bad that you only roll ove a max of 1 months pages this is where the rip off is coming in.

Please dont reply with some stupid reply that does not even deal with the fact

HP Recommended

Try to call HP and let the people from Instant ink to answer all of your aggrevation! Me I'm using instant ink for almost a year now and it works great! Try to understand the program first before u actually talk none sense!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.