cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Louise99
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Black plastic

HP Recommended
HP color laserjet pro mfp m283fdw

My computer started acting out, where it began to print weird. There were all these black lines on the printed paper and it looked like the ink carthridge was spitting out accessive ink. Two days later and it said some weird noices and it spat out this black plastic. Now i don't want to start it up because its saying all these weird noises. The printer is around 6 months old. Can anyone please help me, although i think i need a new printer.

2 REPLIES 2
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,432 5,416 632 896
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probably a fuser film broke if under warranty get it repaired, if not then the new printer is cheaper.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Louise99
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the help, i will contact support and get it fixed

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation