Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have the exam same problems too! pls hP solve it ASAP

HP Recommended

Adrienne 1119's suggestion didn't work for me.

HP Recommended

It does sound like all are Apple users and I noted the post that said he had tried on a PC and it printed fine.

Did you have any luck contacting Apple Helpplease9?

HP Recommended

Its the same for me deleted printed and reinstalled driver twice, doesnt work on the Mac, I was printing 2 days ago!!! AGHGGGG

HP Recommended

I found a solution that works for me.  When re-installing the HP printer don't use the HP driver, or the "Auto" option.  Select the Airprint driver.  There are problems using the Airprint driver, for example on my OfficeJet Pro 8100 AirPrint does not have an option for fast draft in color.  But at least I can print now.  Getting this to work by bypassing the HP driver completely would seem to rule out an Apple problem.  

This problem may have hit a lot of Mac users all at once because of an auto-update through HP Smart.  I'm uninstalling that and shutting off all of our HP ePrint connections next.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue with Officejet Pro 8600 - can print wirelessly from my iPad and iPhone but not from my MacBook Pro.  It took Apple and HP months to solve the 2019 scanning issue with the newest update - this is really terrible.

HP Recommended

Same thing with me--just happened today.  Also getting a message that two of the HP components are "harming" my computer.  I have an Apple desktop, and have not had any issues like this before. 

HP Recommended

I also got the same message and it was working fine as of yesterday. What the hell happened?

HP Recommended

Ningaui, this also worked for me on my iMac OS Mojave 10.14.6!!! Thank you! I Tried so many other recommendations, but this on worked.

HP Recommended

I was on with them for an hour and a half probably. First thing didn't work, had to disconnect with them to restart my computer and I am currently carrying out steps. I'll let y'all know!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.