Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Enterprise M725f

Hello, 

HP LaserJet Enterprise M725f is booting quite a long time - at least 15 min.

It still can print (usb connection) , but makes buzzing sound all the time and never goes to sleep.

The main problem is it can not enter Administration Menu (stops at "Initialization"). 

I need it connected to the network.

How to fix it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Peter4747 

Usually when you hear a buzzing sound could be caused by a bad electrical connection, please be sure the Printer is connected directly into the Wall outlet without any surge protector, power sourge nor power supply.

You can also try to reboot the Printer standing alone, I mean, without the network cable connected to it, and see if the Printer reach the ready status, if it gets to Ready, then what is causing the issue is heavy traffic on the network.

You can also manage the Printer from the web interface, in order to get into it you should type the IP address of the Printer on a web server like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

I hope you can find this Information usefull.

Regards

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.