Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OffieJet Pro 6960
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Deutsch s. unten./German see below:
HP Offiejet Pro 6960: :ThumbDown:
2. Drucker verursacht Probleme! :ThumbDown:/ 2nd printer causing problems! :ThumbDown:

English:
Suddenly from one second to the other prints are impossible since all the time plein paper gets stuck in the back. This is even, not crumpled! 
No reason at all was found for this issue that the printer always inducts papier even if there is no printingjob waiting.
We followed all the hints given by HP on the Homepage.
Rolls have been cleaned,
paper was changed even though printing worked well until this problem appeared,
no paper or something else was found which could cause paperjam.
Settings of the printer are on DIN A4 as usual.
Onlineassistant of HP only steals time but no solution found on HP-homepage at all!

Online I found that sometimes a code is needed to make these printers work again. So pleas send us this code!
If someone knows a list of codes or some codes we kindly ask to let us know about them!
We again are upset about this issue since there is no reason for this at all! 🤕

Deutsch/German:
Plötzlich hat der Drucker ständig Papierstau im hinteren Bereich. Das Papier  ist eben und nicht verknittert, aber wird von hinten nicht weitertransportiert. Nur bei vom Drucker veranlaßten Drucken wirft der Drucker das Papier auch aus. Also geht es grundsätzlich.
Wir verstehen nicht, warum der Drucker ständig Papier einzieht, um es dann grundlos zu stauen, obwohl nicht mal ein Druckauftrag wartet.
Wir haben alles von HP vorgegeben zur Behebung von Papierstaus befolgt. Ergebnislos.

Die Transportrollen haben wir vorsichtig gereinigt.
Papier wurde auch gewechselt, anders eingelegt oder durchgeblättert vor dem Einlegen. Obwohl bis zum Auftreten des Fehlers nie Probleme des Papiers wegen auftraten.
Die Papiereinstellungen des Druckers sind auch auf DIN A 4. 
Es wurde kein Papier und auch nichts anderes im Drucker gefunden, das den Stau verursachen könnte.
Wir finden keinen Grund für diesen Fehler.
Der Online-Assistent stiehlt nur Zeit und es wurde nie hilfreiche wirkliche Hilfe auf der HP-Homepage gefunden!

Online fanden wir daß die Eingabe eines Codes nötig ist um diese Drucker wieder zum Laufen zu bringen. Daher bitten wir dringend um Info zu diesem benötigten Code.
Wenn jemand eine Liste mit hilfreichen Codes hat oder welche kennt, möge er sie uns bitte nennen. Wir sind recht am Verzweifeln!

Wir sind entsetzt, wie sowas einfach so auftreten kann. Schön wieder ausgerechnet nachdem wir keine Garantie mehr darauf haben. Der vorherige selbe Drucker war auch eine Krücke!  🤕

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Streß

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the paper jam. 

Please try these steps -  HP OfficeJet 6900 Printers - A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

If the issue still persists, I have sent you a private message with the reset steps, specific to your printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying @Streß

Please check your Private Message. 

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
  • Hi,
    the connection problem mentioned in the private message is gone in the meanwhile.
    So I would like to go on with touching the buttons as requested in the private message before the connection problem.
    Futhter help is appreciated very much.
HP Recommended

@Streß

As the steps suggested in the private message did not work, please Contact HP in your region regarding this issue. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,
the steps could not help since you did not explain where the buttons are (or how they look like) you are mentioning. Plus online there are pics to find but also with no explanation of the names of the buttons.
I asked for a pic to let me know how each step you explained must look like.
Please send them and I have a chance to try again.
Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.