Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Default paper size of IA4535 printer is a4. can this be changed to a5 ?

Also HP ePrint doesnt show a5 option. how to fix this ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Avi72,

Thank you for writing to the HP Forum. I am trying to help you solve your problem regarding the media size used in your printer IA 4535.

The paper size in the printer can be changed to A5.

When you open the document that you want to print, go to Print -> Properties -> Paper/Quality -> Advanced -> Select the appropriate paper size to A5. Then click OK.

Regarding the HP ePrint, the options available for now are for the common media size like letter, legal and A4.

Hope this helps you for now. Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you.

Best regards,

kiaora16

Please click “Kudos Thumbs Up” as an encouragement and “Accept As Solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Avi72,

Thank you for writing to the HP Forum. I am trying to help you solve your problem regarding the media size used in your printer IA 4535.

The paper size in the printer can be changed to A5.

When you open the document that you want to print, go to Print -> Properties -> Paper/Quality -> Advanced -> Select the appropriate paper size to A5. Then click OK.

Regarding the HP ePrint, the options available for now are for the common media size like letter, legal and A4.

Hope this helps you for now. Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you.

Best regards,

kiaora16

Please click “Kudos Thumbs Up” as an encouragement and “Accept As Solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended
Thanks. Issues sorted with new updates on Android hp eprint
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.