Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

After downloading that and running it, I am getting

“HPDM.framework” will damage your computer."

Any suggestions? 

HP Recommended

Same here, I tried to uninstall and install everything, delete and add it again, still not working.

It's getting better, it doesn't show up the malware message this time, but it shows that 'Printing - waiting for printer to become available'.

If anyone had this problem and resolve it please give a reply thx!

HP Recommended

I had that same problem after downloading the fix and finally got it solved late last night. Open HP Easy Start, click on “HP Easy Start” in the upper left corner of your screen (next to the apple), in the drop-down menu click on “Uninstall HP Software” and go through the uninstall process. Empty trash can. Restart. Now re-download the software/drivers for your printer from the HP site. Restart. It should work now.

HP Recommended

I had that same problem after downloading the fix and finally got it solved late last night. Open HP Easy Start, click on “HP Easy Start” in the upper left corner of your screen (next to the apple), in the drop-down menu click on “Uninstall HP Software” and go through the uninstall process. Empty trash can. Restart. Now re-download the software/drivers for your printer from the HP site. Restart. It should work now.

HP Recommended

I have been away from my computer for about 4-5 days, came home and tried to print something from my email, I kept getting these screens popping up saying things like, "One or more components of the HP printing software are corrupted or missing..."; anyway, I clicked on the little i and it said it was probably malware and to put it in the trash and then delete the trash, etc. etc.. so I did that with one.. can't remember which one, I had quite a few of those messages pop up, each with different things.  Then, I tried downloading the links that were posted here... no luck.  I have a HP 4650 All-In-One series and my computer is a macOs Catalina version 10.15.7  Any help is greatly appreciated!!

HP Recommended

SAME! And It won't let you do anything until you delete it lol

HP Recommended

Thanks BryanCustomPure, I

HP support no help at all with this. Why are they not making these recommendations....

Thanks for your help

HP Recommended

Tried downloading your link and it always stops at 103.5MB of 226.8 MB due to an unknown error.  Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

I had the same problem when I was downloading the file. It took me about "four" tries before I got it. Also, I note that HP has posted an "update Oct. 27, 20" on their software page. I don't know if its the same as the one that was posted. You might want to that out too. If it dosen't solve the problem, come back here and keep trying the link given here.

HP Recommended

Thank you all for your help!!  I actually am not sure if my mac's software update is what made it work or what actually.  I kept getting an error message too when I tried downloading, but then I restarted my computer and viola!  My printer was working..so I'm actually not sure what it was that actually did the trick..but THANK YOU ALL..everyone on here is always so helpful..its greatly appreciated!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.