cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Discordya
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Duplex printing single only, prints spit out blank pages

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5012
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Whenever I try to print duplex/double sided, I make sure the settings are correct to print that way on long-sided. I have searched every setting to make sure it's set to do so. When it goes to print, it just feeds through 1 entirely blank page and then prints what I want to print 1 time, on 1 side only. I do not know what this means or how to fix this issue and I cannot find any answers elsewhere.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,203 30,917 5,329 12,413
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try following below specific version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility by selecting your printer:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/patches/HPPSdr.exe

Be sure to restart your PC and allow the utility to complete the process, then check for any difference.

Try printing and check for any change, if the same remains try printing using the newly added copy of your printer and check for any difference, you should see 2 different printers with your printer name in the list.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation