cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
DaleBr
Author
Level 4
198 58 3 15
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I recommend SanDisk for the company that makes the memory cards, sticks, etc.

I have been using their products for years: CF cards, memory sticks, adapters, etc.  Highly reliable !

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DaleBr
Author
Level 4
198 58 3 15
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are in the market to purchase a Laser Printer ... I highly suggest the HP LaserJet M477 fdw (fax, duplex, wireless).

It works with both ... B&W and Color.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Laserjet-Multifunction-Wireless-Replenishment/dp/B014CSKE7E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=...

I have been using one for a few months, and it works great (haven’t tried faxing, yet). The top loading Auto-Document-Feeder can be used to scan pages up to Legal size (8.5” x 14”) which came in very handy recently.  You can then bring up the document on your Mac/PC and then save it as a PDF file compressed down to letter size (8.5” x 11”) if needed.  Worked great !  

You think that the price is a bit steep, but 25 years ago an HP LaserJet printer (B&W printer, only) cost $2,000.00.

The lower end HP models (277, 377) have had problems, that can be seen by reading reviews on this support forum.  That’s why I went with the 477.  Always investigate what other people have to say about a product before you buy !

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation