Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am so frustrated.  I purchased this printer 10 days ago and hooked it up.  Was working fine.  Printed several things then one day in the middle of printing forms out it just started acting up.  I have tried several things to correct issue but nothing resolves it.  It will print the first page (1 of 7) but then it just gives me a blank sheet for page 2 and then stops.  What is going on?  Please help.  I am set up hp instant ink and I have wasted several prints trying to fix this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
To all those having this problem with Windows 10. Ryan at HP helped me figure out that it was the Edge browser that was causing problems. I thought I was using Internet Explorer but it was Edge. Try using Internet Explorer or Chrome. It solved the problem for me. Thanks Ryan at HP!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the forum.

Can you download and install the FULL feature printer software for Win 10?

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/...

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended

I did the download but it did not help.  Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended
To all those having this problem with Windows 10. Ryan at HP helped me figure out that it was the Edge browser that was causing problems. I thought I was using Internet Explorer but it was Edge. Try using Internet Explorer or Chrome. It solved the problem for me. Thanks Ryan at HP!
HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved and all is working well now.

Have a nice day!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended
Thank you @greenturtle for trying to help
HP Recommended

I have renstalled the latest HP 4500 software update and have yet to check it out. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.