Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer

Trying to replace the ink cartridge on my HP 3755 printer. When I open the cartridge port, the cartridges don’t move to the center. Already did the hard reset but to no avail. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Ryan8712 ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand your HP DeskJet 3755 printer is having trouble with the cartridge alignment mechanism. 

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Manual Adjustment: If the cartridges don't move to the center automatically, you can try gently pushing them towards the center by hand. Make sure the printer is turned off before attempting this.
  • Inspect for Obstructions: Check inside the printer for any obstructions that might be preventing the cartridges from moving. Look for loose objects or bits of paper that could be blocking the cartridge path.
  • Check for Error Messages: Sometimes, error messages on the printer's display can provide clues about what's causing the issue. Check the printer's display panel for any error messages or status indicators that might help diagnose the problem.
  • Update Firmware: Ensure that your printer's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, firmware updates can fix bugs or issues with printer functionality.Update the firmware on an HP printer

Refer to this document: HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer User Manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.