Level 1
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 does not print 2-sised in page order

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Product:  HP OfficeJet Pro 8035.  O/S:  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.  When I try to duplex print with 6 double-sided document pages loaded in the ADF (pages 1-11), the output is completely out-of-order and missing other pages that never printed.  Example:  the printer is setup for 1-> 2-sided print output;  the printer preferences are set to duplex printing; then I press copy on the printer display screen and the feed cycle begins.  The first double sided page that outputs is numbered Page 1 of 11; the reverse page number is numbered Page 3 of 11, and so on.  The second page output is numbered Page 5 of 11 and the reverse is numbered  Page 7 of 11.  The last page output is numbered Page 9 of 11 and the reverse is numbered 11 of 11.  The printer has only physically printed three (3) output pages, completely  mis-numbered, as above.  Does anyone in the community recognize this printing behavior?  I can double-side print a long email, but that's a file from within the computer.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
30,452 30,170 5,214 12,073
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer supports double sided printing from a computer.

It does not support double-sided copying of an original, therefore you only get the even pages copied... as you refer to copy function and not to printing.

You may manually scan both sides using the HP Scan Software as shown below, the steps apply for your printer model too, then print the scanned document on both sides:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drV-FlTXJMU

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation