Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

Aarav De.

My printer had a Milk Spillage from the Top . I used the Deskjet for a Desk and I the milk went inside from the Paper Slot.

Secondly, I continued to use the printer with Dry Milk after Multiple "Clean Printer" - Where the Paper is rolled back and forth for the Printer to have clean printing without smears.

Thirdly, I continued to use the DeskJet and Refilled Genuine Ink Cartridges Multiple Times with fake eBay ink because HP failed to provide Genuine Ink Details for Ink Cartridge 63 XL.

I now bought fake 63XL for the printer and now the printer doesn't recognize my color cartridge.

After that, I opened the printer to check the problem for the Color Cartirdge because I need color printing, where I discovered, Ink was all inside the Printer and was leaking onto the cardboard where I had placed the computer to help absorb the Kinetic Energy that the Printer was Doing.

It was shaking and there is ink underneath the printer and there is no Cracks.

I opened the printer, opened the scanner and cleaned the Lactose (previously dropped milk) from the scanner's window and re-installed the scanner after 4 attempt(s). - I haven't been successful in checking if my work was complete because I have a E4 error, and an E3 Error which was cleared but the E4 error doesn't go away.

Tomorrow I will disassemble the entire computer to clean the Bottom housing for the Printer. The bottom of the printer is flooded with Black and Color ink so I need to see why the Color Cartridge isn't detecting.

I checked the cartridge slots to see if the printer was stupid, but It was clean and the copper contacts were cleaned with Filtered water from my water pitcher.

It still only recognizes the Black Cartridge.

I closed the printer and the display states. E3 and E4. E3 was cleared but E4 does not go away.

This is a Deskjet 3632: 
Product No.: F5S47A

I need it to work.

I also forced a piece of paper, closed the bottom hatch, checked for foreign objects, and the clean piece of paper passed through the printer.

I tried a hard reset where I disconnected the printer from the power source and discharged all of it's power with a press & hold of the power button, it didn't work.

So I'm asking how do I fix the problem if, there is a E4 error still, and no paper jam.

How do i fix the problem if, the display is flashing yellow near the paper sign and it still doesnt work- it displays E4

THE HP scan Doctor doesn't work because the device is still busy and has a "paper Jam" which is false.

Thank you

please email or respond, 
[Personal Information Removed]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @deaarav26

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

I understand you are not able to print. Thank you for the detailed information. I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this issue by performing the necessary troubleshooting steps.

To resolve E4- paper jam error, make sure you have tried the steps mentioned in this document.

HP cannot guarantee the functionality of non-HP ink cartridges. It may or may not work.

This clearly is a hardware issue with the printer with liquid spillage and ink leakage in the printer. I suggest you contact the HP Support in your region regarding the service options.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey,

Thanks so much Kumar. I've actually read that document and tried all of it. 

It didn't work.

I'd like to know how the computer understands there is a paper jam for me to clean the ink that spilled everywhere.

Thanks,

AARAV DE

HP Recommended

@deaarav26

The printer software checks the hardware of the printer first before printing and communicates the error to the computer.

Kindly contact the HP support team for service options as this is not a software issue.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Oh,

Those guys can't teleport here

Will do

Aarav de

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.