Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hello, all

My HP laserjet m1319f mfp has been stuck at Initializing screen for 3 days, anyone can help with this problem?

I had try turned off the printer and remove the ink cartridges from the printer. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @YANNICA,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand your printer is stuck on the initialization screen can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix your HP Laserjet M1319f MFP:

1. Perform a Power Reset:

• Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from both the printer and the wall outlet.
  • Wait for at least 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet first, then reconnect it to the printer.
  • Turn on the printer and wait for it to complete the initialization process.

2. Reset with Cartridges Removed:

• Turn off the printer and leave it powered off.
  • Remove the toner cartridges from the printer.
  • Perform the power reset steps mentioned above (unplug for 60 seconds, reconnect).
  • With the printer still off, reinsert the toner cartridges and close the access door.
  • Turn on the printer and see if it initializes normally.

3. Check Connection and Power Source:

• Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the printer and the wall outlet.
  • If you're using a surge protector, try plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet to eliminate any issues with the surge protector.
  • For network connections, ensure cables are secure and there are no connection problems.

Refer to this document: HP LaserJet M1319f Multifunction Printer User manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Gaya1239 – HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @YANNICA,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand your printer is stuck on the initialization screen can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix your HP Laserjet M1319f MFP:

1. Perform a Power Reset:

• Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from both the printer and the wall outlet.
  • Wait for at least 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet first, then reconnect it to the printer.
  • Turn on the printer and wait for it to complete the initialization process.

2. Reset with Cartridges Removed:

• Turn off the printer and leave it powered off.
  • Remove the toner cartridges from the printer.
  • Perform the power reset steps mentioned above (unplug for 60 seconds, reconnect).
  • With the printer still off, reinsert the toner cartridges and close the access door.
  • Turn on the printer and see if it initializes normally.

3. Check Connection and Power Source:

• Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the printer and the wall outlet.
  • If you're using a surge protector, try plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet to eliminate any issues with the surge protector.
  • For network connections, ensure cables are secure and there are no connection problems.

Refer to this document: HP LaserJet M1319f Multifunction Printer User manual

I hope this helps. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hello Gaya

thank you for your help, I try the second method and it finally work!!

HP Recommended

HI @YANNICA,

That's great! I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accept as Solution on the public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day ahead!

Gaya1239 

HP Support

Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.