cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

I cannot shrink to fit PDF

HP Recommended
DeskJet 3632
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I am trying to shrink to fit a 2 page PDF but I see only "scale to fit" and it does not put everything on 1 page. Help please!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,247 15,225 1,189 1,176
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lilli66, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you have issues with PDF printing, refer to the document HP Printers - Print Settings Guide (Mac) to adjust the settings.

Also, you can print PDF as an image- https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response, but nope, I had already tried the HP Printers-Print Settings Guide previous to posting here and I did not find a solution to my problem...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also just attempted the PDF as image fix, no luck it still creates two pages instead of the desired one page...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,247 15,225 1,189 1,176
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lilli66

Refer to the document https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202945 for help(This is a third-party link. Please do not click on any ad, image, download, popup or link or anywhere else as this is a third-party link meant only for viewing information).

Keep me posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation