cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
CJLite12
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I'm trying to copy to the 11 x 14 inch paper drawer and it says copy does not support 11 x 14 paper

HP Recommended
HP OFFICEJET PRO 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP OFFICEJET PRO 7740. I use to be able to copy to tray 2 which is a  11x14 inch paper. Now it tells me that Copy does not support 11x14. Load a supported size of paper and continue. The 11x14 is no longer listed. It always worked fine until a few weeks ago. All the software, drivers are up to date. Help would be apprecitated.

2 REPLIES 2
Repairatrooper
Level 13
Level 13
8,535 8,435 886 2,587
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

11x14 or 11x17? 11x14 would be considered a custom size and would need to be set accordingly.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
CJLite12
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, it's 11 x 17 paper drawer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation