Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Instant Ink with HP OJP 8710
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, please note that I am writing this as of 9:05 PM PST on 1/16/19. I have a promo code for two months free of instant ink alongside my free trial which will give me 4 months of total free access. This promo code was given to me by best buy on a card. It says I can activate it upon sign up as long as a I do so within 7 days of printer set up and before 1/18/19 which is less than two days away. When I enter the promo code, it says it is expired. I have followed all the correct steps. I do not want to finish setting up my account because I am worried I will not have access to the four months if I do. Please help me resolve this before it is too late.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@msfraut97

Thanks for checking up on the promo code and don't worry, I'll make sure you get the free months.  It would help me if you could upload a photo of the card into this thread showing the expiration date of Jan. 18th.  

But please go ahead and enroll in Instant Ink and then I can add the promo months to your account.  I'll send you a private message to get those details.

Thanks,

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
HP Recommended

IMG_0670.jpgIMG_0669.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.