Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
LaserJet

I have resolved the issue, but it took enough effort that I am posting for the next guy.

PartSurfer lists the part number of the roller kit for Tray 2X, (tray 2,3,4,5), as F2A68-67913, but that part number is obsolete and not orderable, that kit should contain four sets of rollers.

While researching this I found part number J8H60-67903 which is a roller kit for the M501, it looks to me like this kit contains two sets of rollers, but they are probably the same parts as in the first kit.

EVentually in a document only available to authorized service provider I found part number RM2-5752-000CN which is the replacement for F2A68-67913, that is what has been ordered for the machine I am fixing. (part number verified with HP support)

Usually PartSurfer will give you a new part number when the old one is obsolete, but in this case it did not.

Here are the three part numbers:

J8H60-67903   Roller, Tray 2-3 kit (M501)

F2A68-67913 Trays 2X (obsolete)

RM2-5752-000CN Kit-Trays 2X Roller

Seems like the kits should work in:

M501, M506, M507, M527, M528, E50045, E50145, E52545, and E52645

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

That one is a royal pain and hyper expensive if you only need rollers for 1 tray as this is rollers enough for 4 trays.

Individual part numbers are

pickup roller: RM2-5741-000CN

Separation roller: RM2-5745-000CN

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That one is a royal pain and hyper expensive if you only need rollers for 1 tray as this is rollers enough for 4 trays.

Individual part numbers are

pickup roller: RM2-5741-000CN

Separation roller: RM2-5745-000CN

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.